Fellow Reader

Category

Friday, July 23, 2010

Dentist for Boyfriend?

My kawan-kawan yang sangat baik, kalau x paham, diorang la mangsa jadi tukang ajar aku sampai paham. Chomel jek kan semua...

I was thinking that, what if I'm dating a dentist?

  1. For sure I'll be intimidate of how my teeth look like.
  2. Maybe I'll start learning to floss. I mean properly.
  3. Maybe after all I will stick to once every 6month check up.
  4. Braces?
  5. Well, come to think of it, maybe I'll get treatment for free, imagine treated with extra love ^^

To add: Lan at diloz blog posted a post on blogging pictures, go and check out. And here are my 2cents to add.

width: 400px; height: 267px;" src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4ztURy2SujE/TEleqIg146I/AAAAAAAAAx4/zctL9y2-kJs/s400/IMG_7037.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5497028898115150754" border="0" />

My way on how to make a picture bigger is by changing the number/digit higlighted above by your photo's html. And. And Delete/Erase the one I had higlighted and with italian-ized.Heh. Try it.

Change it from s400 to s680 or s720.

Then clicked 'compose' back, you'll see your picture turn bigger.

No comments: