Fellow Reader

Category

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Carousel; The Pony Rides



I hate roller coaster and any other freaking scary in-your-belly-welch rides.

I love carousel. It feel fine, relax, like you are taking a stroll along with some funny wave rythm ( get it? the up and down of the pony ). The ponies are all cute and come along with character. I can pick whichever one I like. Right?

Fine- You got me. I'll admit. Poo~Hoo. I'm easy to scare, a coward, and I don't like the nausea feeling afterward of every roller coaster ride. I don't get it; why people can line up to just get into some 1minutes ride that will give you some sheer dizziness afterward??

Still can somebody buy me a cotton candy? I love that fluffy thing so much.

3 comments:

mij0ohAns said...

aku suka naik roller coaster n aku suka jugak cotton candy!!haha~

anyway,ko suka paragliding tp ko xsuka roller coaster??
peliks~huu..

LOCO™ said...

oit peanut..
i gotcha~

Unknown said...

pengecut