Fellow Reader

Category

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My boyfriend sick!

My camera suddenly failed! The famous error 99 had spoiled my day! I was practically lost mood through our picnic at a park. Seriously, I was like somebody who had just lost her cat or her favourite scarf to begin with, or more to somebody whose husband had died choking on a stupid pickles!

Blahhhhhh~ *eyes rolling*

Anybody curious about my problem could check here. *They all there had been very helpful.*

As last resort, I took control my junior's point and shoot. Atleast it still can take pictures right~

Now my sick husband; I mean my dearie camera is on his way to Tokyo for further service by Canon.

Here's some sneak peek of the pictures from the cute compact point and shoot that made me went through the day~

No comments: